PHP or .Net?

Michael

Hi Webmasters! I need a help.
I am going to get design a website but cannot decide that it should be design in .Net or PHP. It is a recipe site that we are going to create and will have lots of images so i am confused which language is better for it. Please give me your advice.

I would also suggest you to go for PHP. It has many frameworks available to you which can help you in developing web applications quite faster and easier.
Good Luck.

php is the best.

Last edited:
PHP :- PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP originated as a scripting tool that has quickly taken over the internet thanks to its easy learning curve and large developer community. According to one estimate, PHP is installed on over 244 million websites with server support from virtually all major hosts. PHP is also free and boasts a number of frameworks to simplify web development.

ASP.NET :- ASP.NET was developed by Microsoft to provide developers with an easy scripting tool for building web pages and web applications. It is a successor to ASP (Active Server Pages), another platform pioneered by Microsoft in the mid-90s. You can code ASP.NET using any .NET supported language, which made it especially popular among .NET developers. Microsoft’s early domination of the web browser market with IE was also responsible for increasing the popularity of ASP.NET.

PHP :

PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.

.NET :

Programmers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET Framework and other libraries. . NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Microsoft also produces an integrated development environment largely for .NET software called Visual Studio.

Back