Personal Hosting Solutions?

FarmOrwell

Thinking to launch my personal web site and it requires not so much resources:
5 gbs of space, 125 gbs of bandwidth, Linux
I have found HostDepot.com.com - their hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
can i use their services? Any Discounts?

I can say that Netyep.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with great uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you should give them a try.

My suggestion is to get services from jnhosting.com, pricing is great with attractive promos. Support is always available.

I would recommend Hostforweb.com to anyone looking for a good, steady host. Try to use the code: AUTUMN30 - it gives 30% off the price.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

I recommend you to use Kvchosting.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

If you ask me, I know that jhplatinum.com customers' safety is the main goal for them. Their ssd plans look great. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates:
1) coupon code max75 - New Signups 75% off for annually order
2) coupon code max99 - New Signups 99% off First Month
3) coupon code maxx50 - New Signups 50% off all terms of payment

I have never heard about the web host which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway your requirements are very simple and any web host can provide it. From my personal experience, I would suggest you with 9CubeHosting.com . Hosting plans starts from just $2.63/month from here which includes unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth. They also provide 24/7 customer support, 99.9% uptime guarantee and 30 days money back guarantee. Good luck.

Back