PC vs Xbox 360 vs PS3

iAmSynergy

Which do you prefer of the 3? I myself prefer PC because it's more open than the consoles, and I can multitask way easier. Not only that, but I'm more comfortable with a keyboard and mouse than with a controller. Plus, you have the ability to remap your keys to whatever you want.

I used to play on consoles when I was a kid, but as soon as I figured out how computers worked, I never looked back.

If you can afford a decent computer, you should be set for years to come. There's a lot more capabilities a PC can provide over consoles in terms of game genres, experiences and graphics in general.

You can even use your console controllers to play the same games if that's what ties you to your consoles, it's simple to setup.

PC all the way, I can customize it to my own satisfactions and do whatever I want on it. Waiting for a game to load? Just check my emails while it's loading. PC has much more liberty than consoles, and they have far superior graphics and performance depending on your computer build. And I like gaming with a mouse & keyword better than a controller. :)

At this very momment I don't own any console. Maybe I lost a bit of that hardcore gamer spirit. Or maybe I just don't want to spend money at all, I'm a cheap dude :D
Nevertheless, I have my PC where I can play whatever I want. So win-win.

Pc is the obvious winner. Just bought a new one too with Gtx 680 in it. Playing everything on the max is awesome.

Imo there are too many games that are tailored to fit the consoles. Pc should be game developers main focus.

I'm more in favor of the PS3. First of all, I like that their controller doesn't necessitate the use of AA batteries which I think is a very outdated technology to use especially by big corporations like Microsoft. Also, I think the graphics are way better on PS3 than Xbox, and I actually prefer the contour of the controller more as compared to the bulky controller on Xbox. Maybe I'm just used to it since I've been using a Sony controller ever since PS one came out, but it is my opinion of it anyway.

I like the Xbox. But, I would prefer to do almost everything on my PC. It is taking some getting used to with the arrow keys. I am going to go out and purchase a joy stick eventually. I am still trying to get used to the keys though. Maybe, I will not need to spend the money.

I prefer PC. It has a lot more features, you're able to customize it, and runs faster, or on-par with the consoles. You can do a lot more on the PC like access the internet, watch movies, TV shows, and a lot more. The only use of consoles in my opinion is to relax and sit on a couch or bed while playing your game on a big TV screen. It's more comfortable playing consoles than it is playing games on the PC.

I prefer my PC for gaming as I can't afford a console now. Consoles give better gaming experience than PCs. As you said, PC is more comfortable with the available customizations.

I'd stay with my PC due to the fact that I could change certain parts in order to fit my needs instead of waiting for another 4 years...

I like my PC because it's easier on FPS games to use a mouse to look around, and MOBA games would be impossible with a controller, however when I play sports games on my PC I can map my PS3 controller to work on my computer and then I get the best of both worlds.

Back