PC Specs

ozadin

I'm interested to see what kind of computer you have. Did you build it yourself? If you did, was it your first time? Can you list the specs?
My specs are the following:
AMD Radeon 7850 - Great video card. Can run games at a decent speed. Some games I had to turn down the graphics, but overall, I would recommend this video card.
Intel i5 2500K - I overpayed for this. The K means it's unlocked and you could overclock it but I never did. I wasted an extra 20-50 dollars on it.
120 GB SSD - Forgot the specific brand name but this SSD is great! Other than space, the speeds are good, and loads everything pretty fast.
1 TB HD - Good read/write speed for recording. Ran out of space on my SSD so I got the WD 1TB hard drive.

I don't think I missed anything else important. I plan on building another computer in the near future just to be more skilled in building computers. I also want to go the AMD CPU to see how that goes.

List your specs!

I rarely get into playing games today, though earlier, I was quite much into it. Anyways, I have an old desktop - Pentium 4 Processor with 1 GB of RAM and around 80 GB of HDD. I had assembled this computer way back in 2007 and it has been with me since then. Earlier, I had another desktop which was on the Celeron Processor 1Ghz with 512 MB of RAM and this was assembled in 1999. I normally prefer the assembled ones over the branded ones as I can select my specs and also the warranties are better.

Today, I work on an ACER Aspire laptop which has a Core i3 Processor, runs Windows XP and Ubuntu on it and has 2 GB of RAM. As I work more as a consultant and a developer, I think the specs are fine with me - I normally spend my days browsing Internet, Coding websites and playing a few very smaller and lightweight games.

Back