PC Problems

Michael Trevor

Yesterday when I was playing GTA 4 on my PC the game stucked and it auto-matically closed. Suddenly my mouse began to blink again and again.
Why is this so? Please give me your suggestion. :confused:

Two suggestions come to mind. The first is that your anti-virus was doing a scan or an update and afterwards it shutdown your computer. Or the most likely problem is that your computer was overheating due to the increase in processing power needed to run GTA 4. Try playing it with a lower resolution setting to make it easier on the graphics card.

I would advise to update your game if it proposals a new patch. May be your graphic card is not supporting that game. Check if graphic card is not supporting then upgrade your graphic card. If you find any query just visit our website and instant computer support. We will resolve all your computer related issues instantly.

I live in India, and often I had a computer burned out, namely the power supply, I've been looking for a long time Best UPS for PC, I looked at different sites, looked at comparisons but could not choose in the end I decided to temporarily stop looking, but suddenly the next day I saw an ad of one UPS and decided to order it, and it is just perfect, after a thunderstorm remained in working order, you can find it by clicking this link, I recommend you look at if you have the same problem

Back