Payoneer Poor Customer Service

benbencom

I applied for a Payoneer after hearing their name and also recommendation of sombody on a forum but i am depressed by Payoneer Poor Customer Service. I applied for their account and got an email after few days to email my ids. Since then two weeks have passed but have not heard any thing from them.

This is a real bad experience i had with payoneer and i wonder how can a company handling other people money can have such a poor customer support and taking weeks to reply and respond to a simple task. Do share if any body else have similar problems with payoneer.

Hi,

My name is Nissim, I'm a Community Manager at Payoneer. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for considering Payoneer as a payout solution.

I'm sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our support. It's certainly important feedback for us to hear, and I'd very much like to receive further details as to the issue. If you could PM me with the e-mail on your Payoneer account, or contact me at [email protected], I'd be more than happy to assist you further.

Recently, I add to contact support to get EU payment services enabled. US payment services was already enabled. I got an answer in less than 3 days.
You had a bad experience; but I am not sure it is something that happen so often.
EWD members who use Payoneer can share their experience dealing with customer service.

What is customer service? This is of course the main component of communication and customer service. After all, service at the highest level gives its own adjustments in the process of the activity. See this site https://www.helpware.com/blog/what-is-customer-care how customer service can help you increase your sales. After all, ongoing customer connections are a chance to increase sales, as your audience will trust your point of view.

Back