Parked domains

scarlett

Hi everyone!

I have already purchased a domain. More specifically 5 domains. All the same, just different ".something". I changed things in the registrar so that the other 4 all redirect to the Main one.
I have also made arrangements to have the main domain email hosted with another company.
All that is missing now is a host for the actual website. What I need to know is if because I have 5 domains in total I need to make sure the Host and the plan I choose has 5 allowed parked domains or not.

So in sum:
1) Purchased 5 domains on Company#A
2) have hosted email for main domain on Company#B
3) Looking to know if the hosting plan on future Company#C, needs to have 5 parked domain minimum or not.

Thanks!

A parked domain name means that visitors see a temporary Web page when they enter your domain name in their browser. Domain parking indicates you are reserving the domain until you create your website, find a hosting provider, or sell the domain name.

You can redirect the other 4 domains to the main domain if your domain provider allows to do so. This way, you won't be needing any Park domains at the hosting account. Moreover, whichever extension the visitors will access, they will be redirected to the main site (if you want it that way).

Back