Online business hosting recommendations?

WWWmaster

Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed provider who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
Have found hostforweb.com - is it good? What host is better? Why?

Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

I believe hostforweb.com has been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them. No downtime yet, maybe a couple of slow-time but service has been fast for me. Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.

I had an issue with billing and it was sorted out in an extremely prompt, efficient and satisfactory way by very friendly staff. Kvchosting.net got all my needs covered, their customer care is superb and ever since I joined them all my sites are stable and fast.

Try accounts from hostingsource.com and digitalserver.com.mx as they are full-featured and cheap.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

Plans from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are worth trying.
The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.

Shared plans from qhoster.com and brixly.uk are worth trying. They are affordable, dependable, have great software.

You can trust hostforweb.com hosting. Everything works fine with them - recommended.
My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

As I know, obhost.net and hostnamaste.com have a good reputation in the hosting market.
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

Back