On-Page or Off-Page..??

Both the on-page and off-page are performs important role in seo.

on page is most important factor for search engine optimization.SEO of your website starts with the development of your website. the good design and quality content is the factor that will make your website to have a good start.then you must go with is the on page SEO. On page SEO is basically concerned with the keyword tagging and making the website to be visible to the search engines.after that you can off page

Both SEO techniques are important to increase your website visibility in search engines.
Now a days On-page SEO techniques is more important then Off-page.

On-page is anything you directly control in the code or content of your site. And we can make website more search engine friendly & increase user experience. Off-page is useful to generate backlink on internet.

In calculation on authority I prefer the weightage 70% On-page and 30% Link-building.

Which optimization technique is better...?? On-Page SEO or Off-Page SEO..!!

Hello Patel!

I think On page is best both !

Both On-Page and Off-Page plays an important role to rank a website in Google SERPs. If you have not done On-Page properly your Off-Page activity will not give you results, and if you don't have quality backlinks you can't rank even after doing strong On-Page optimization.

Yes On page and off page seo both is important way for SEO. Off page Are the Good way increasing the Keyword Ranking of website. Create the high Pr Site Link building.

Both can work well but it depends on which techniques you are using. For effective results I'll suggest you to get help of a SEO person from sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.

Back