Offshore shared hosting deals? My budget is $10-15/mo

WWWmaster

==>> need 10 gbs of disk space and over 200 gbs of bandwidth, Linux. Offshore
Server location: Netherlands

The one I found is libertyvps.net, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

Try to contact Hostplay.com - it is well-known offshore web host.
They have been a pleasure to work with. The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered.

You can go with Kvchosting.com hosting solutions. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

==>> http://superbithost.com/
Believe this decent bitcoin offshore web host will meet your needs. Their uptime is great, customer support is responsive.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

I can say Superbithost.com is the company I'd definitely have a deal with because of their trustworthy service that is resourceful enough to run websites smoothly and reliably.

I have been completely impressed with digitalserver.com.mx service from day one. When other reviewers are cheering about the support, they are not exaggerating. It is the best. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.

Back