offshore Hosting services?

FarmOrwell

I need to choose the best host.
Require over 100 gbs of SSD Storage, 2 GB of RAM, Linux.
What can you say about Hostplay.com offshore VPS Hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed? What hosting provider would you rather choose? why?

KVChosting.net and misterhost.net plans are full-featured and cheap.
They Rock! Here's why: What a pleasant surprise to find a company with such a strong focus not only on their technical prowess but a sincere and genuine focus on their customers.

I am happy with Hostplay.com dmca ignored hosting and am also happy with the control panel. Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed. Good support information including knowledge-base and regularly updated system status. Thumbs up!

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk plans can be good for you.
They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.

It turns out that I am quite happy using Hostplay.com Offshore Hosting services. The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers are awesome and the price is more than reasonable, I won't be looking for a new host any time in the foreseeable future.

KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are worthy.
Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.

Glad to deal with Hostplay.com offshore hosting. The tech customer support team is top-notch. They answered my email right away and were even available by MSN when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.

I must say Netshop ISP is probably the best Offshore Cyprus Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain I have used so far. Their prices are amazing. I've even tried to pester them a lot to see how they react and it's always in a courteous and professional manner.

Have a look at plans from kvchosting.net and integralhost.net as they are well-balanced and cheap.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

Back