offshore dedicated server in Netherlands?

WWWmaster

I need an offshore dedicated server in Netherlands.
1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on ZakServers.com solutions. Any suggestions please?

Lucky to host my site with Zakservers.com web host! The uptime is great, the promise of 99.9% is correct.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com ( dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) are well-balanced and low cost.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

I'd recommend zakservers.com services for anyone that takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host. I haven't had single problem yet. They were quick to answer my technical question. I highly recommend offshore dedicated servers services.

KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com servers are the best to have a deal with.
Never regret my time with you guys. Money is well spent if you ask me.
Awesome top-notch hosting is available from them.

Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Zakservers.com is the host you can rely on. I moved my personal site to them and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

Back