Off page works ranking in serp!

manojkumar77

Hi
I came across a thought while Checking keyword ranking. That is.

For some keywords in SERP it has some positions in it with not the exact description provided in meta tag but from the web site content highlighting the keyword in the SERP result.

And, in some other case, I have noticed some OFF Page works(blog, slideshare,etc) were ranked well in SERP results than the actual website, highlighting the keyword in title, url and description. (This may be one of the reason for not ranking your site before the Off page work?)

From this, my question is,

Does the exact keyword usage for building backlink affects your website ranking?
How to avoid these kind of work affect your ranking?
Is there any other way to build backlink without having our off page work resulting in SERP?

Thanks in Advance ! !

From this, my question is,

Does the exact keyword usage for building backlink affects your website ranking?
How to avoid these kind of work affect your ranking?
Is there any other way to build backlink without having our off page work resulting in SERP?

Thanks in Advance ! !
The answers is: The link from same keyword is not effective, i recommend get backlinks from different sites with different keywords. such as secondary keywords.

If you are optimizing completely on-page, and get most relevant website's link (i suggest guest posting sites), surely your website get high position.
remember 70% seo rank influence on-page seo rest of the 30% effects off-page. Another advantage of off page is possible to increase page rank.

Yes, Venumssi is right.
Secondary keywords, Long tail & generic Keywords should also be target along with Targeted primary keywords for promoting a website.
Backlinks should be generate on different sites of relevant niche.

If you have a regularly updating blog, you can simply dominate search results without link building. But you need to distribute the quality content via social media sites (FB page, Twitter etc).

Can anybody tell me i am making comments on other dofollow sites my site is only 3 weeks old and i am making back links in the form of comments on dofollow sites and all other sources to get back links but seo quake is not showing even my 1 backlink in tool it shows my pages indexes but not my L and LD backlinks what happend ? Even my comments are approved on dofollow sites and i am getting traffic from sites Can any body plesase tell me ??

Back