Not getting sales from SMM should i go with ppc?

First of you say you use facebook. Now i know that selling or socail media marketing is very very niche dependant. I dont know what you are selling but lets say you are selling, dresses for brides.. you would struggle on facebook , pintrest or Instagram you would fit right in, So your forst question should be, is my niche right for the social media platform that i am using.

If yes, then look at your ads, are you targeting the right people, are you offering value in your post , or you throwing sales heavy pitches? Brands never throw sales heavy pitched often look a big brands they just post things that talk about their industry, make people laught their brands are building a community first.. Then when they finnaly do do a sales post people buy.

As for adwords again its niche dependant, i you are striuglling on sm you are going o find ad words a little tougher as its MUCH more competitive. Adwords is straight up about the sale, not about building your brand design its a isolated biding boc meaning you will eventually lose out to whomever has more money to spend.

5 days is nothing, if you are selling carpet shampoo make posts about articles on your blogs about tips for cleaning carpets, moms will love that, so target stay ad home moms, with kids, no job, make posts about funny memes about spilling and messy carpets, soon people will remember like and share that your brand is very knowledgeable about carpet cleaning some will even look if you do sell products, but now you have a community around the brand do a sales post and your chances are much higher, Thats why they its a strategy there are many ways to go about it this is just one, know your custmers give them value for nothing , brand identity first then sales, you need trust to get a sale,

Lastly and this i my own opinion nd i may be wrong, but shopify is aeasy platform, i think the sucess rates on there are very low, because anybody can start a store. Its like etsy. Only really incredible stuff works but in geral its way too crowded with users that dont know what they are doing, i think consumers pick up on this. Get a eccomerce website start targeting local and build a brand awareness it will pay off much more in the long run.

Last edited:
Back