Not getting any rank

rankanalysis

Hello Friends!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I have one website for computer repair or you can say technical support. I am also getting lots of traffic but not getting rank in google. You can see my all blogs also have 100% unique content and I am also providing the best customer care through Skype and email.

If anyone of you knows any trick from which I can get more traffic please tell me.

Not sure whether your question is about traffic bringing tricks or site not showing in SERPS. Make sure you have sitemap installed and submitted to google webmaster tools and your robots.txt file is not blocking any important pages.

Hello Friends!
Hope everyone is doing well.
I have one website for computer repair or you can say technical support. I am also getting lots of traffic but not getting rank in google. You can see my all blogs also have 100% unique content and I am also providing the best customer care through Skype and email.
If anyone of you knows any trick from which I can get more traffic please tell me.
If you are not ranking on SERP maybe you need to do a website audit and onpage optimization for your site.
The thing is that maybe your site doesn't clearly device what it is.

Back