Noisy Garage Door

Noisy garage doors cause all kinds of problems, especially for anyone who has to sleep above or next to the garage door repair strathmore . Fortunately, most noisy garage doors can be fixed with a combination of routine maintenance and the replacement of a few parts. If the basic maintenance tips described above don't quiet a noisy garage door, it's possible that the door's hinges need to be replaced. And the rollers that run in the metal tracks can also gradually wear out and become noisy when their bearing stop rolling smoothly.

I am trying to work out the best, and most value of money solution to covering my concrete flooring in the garage. Its a big garage, so things start to get expensive. About 90m 2. I have looked at painting it with a 2 pack made by a company called Watco. The only problem with this is apparently the floor needs grinding to remove the concete latence which produces the dust. Well apart from the hard work this will entail, the dust in the garage will be a lot as far as I can see. The grinding machines are not easily available either. Next up comes the various plastic tile companies, but they seem so expensive for effectively plastic. About £4000 to cover the floor. Has anyone sorted this conundrum out and found a solution? Or a reasonable source of the tiles?

My garage after repair looks like this, very satisfied with the work, and most importantly I have not regretted that I bought DuraGrade Concrete, which perfectly copes with all types of scratches on the floor and made my floor in the garage just perfect
I can leave you a link here https://www.rustbullet.com/concrete-applications/ if you want to look and choose

Back