nice server deals

Kuratowski

Hey Guys, does anyone has any idea about dedicated server host providing nice deals?
I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a host that has a skilled support.
Any info on WooServers.com dedicated hosting services? What are your thoughts also on provisionhost.com?
Please help to compare servers and choose the one.
Thank you guys for help.

I can say WooServers.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I would suggest you to go with managed VPS or managed Servers. VPS9 networks is best for Managed VPS hsoting services. you can get free management services and free cPanel access. I heard even their support team is quick and provides effective solutions.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I am very satisfied with Superbithost.com.
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.

I like digitalserver.com.mx and their website hosting services. Recommend to use them for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.
They offer a great list of servers along with super fast processors. Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.

Hostingsource.com and pirateshosting.net servers can be suitable for your needs.
Resources are known and not oversold.
Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.

As you are not having technical knowledge , therefore I would like to recommend you Dedicated server with cPanel control panel, so that you can manage your hosting account from control panel. Currently KTCHost offering cPanel control panel free of cost with all dedicated server, offer is valid till 31st August. Basically Dedicated server cPanel cost is $40 per month which you save on monthly basis until you can cancel the server.

Let me know, if you required any further information.

Hey

There's a datacenter called Rackbank Datacenter that has been the fastest growing datacenter in india in the recent past. They have best plans for the dedicated server. Follow the link for best dedicated server

I must say SiveHost.com services worth trying and their stable servers cost not much. They have a stainless and high reputation to have a deal with them putting no further questions.

Quality and cheap servers are available from thehostingcompanyus.com.
They have /29 - /22 Subnets and well-balanced servers.
Having a dedicated server will provide your sites with a higher level of security, storage, resources and performance.

There are many hosts and every one of them offers 24/7 support, huge space and bandwidth, lots of features at low cost and much, much more. It turns out that I am quite happy using QHoster.com web hosting services, so I decided to share my personal experience dealing with this reliable web host. Their server locations are:
UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

After receiving a good response from users, we have relaunched free cPanel license with dedicated server till 31st October, 2016. Let us know, if you required any further information.

Are you looking for best dedicated hosting services ? We are the one of the best Cheap Dedicated Hosting provideing company in india. We are the recognised for Dedicated Hosting, VPS hosting, Web hosting, Windows VPS,and Linux VPS Hosting India.

Processor: 2x Intel Quad-Core Processor Xeon L5420Hard Drive: 250 GBRAM: 8GB RAM Bandwidth: 20 TB/MonthPublic Uplink: 1Gbps Port,IPV4 Addresses: 1 IP Addresses with start only 4500/-

Back