Newbie, trying to be Techie....

fiasco823

Good day all! I am new here and have recently just learned the ropes through Wordpress. I created a whole new blog from scratch and am learning how to use the different features available through there. I am really looking forward to learning a lot from this site...especially from the Wordpress section on this forum! This is an exciting time for me as I am breaking in my new laptop...it's probably not as powerful as the ones that most people on here have, but I am after all a newbie and pretty much what I have should get the job done...:)

As long the your laptop works, you sure can learn well through it. In fact the more you will learn through it since you won't have to worry that you will mess up after all its old. I do have an old laptop myself and I get to experiment it most of the time. :D I suggest you blog about what you do in your laptop as you try to become techie :D

Wordpress is easy to learn because of the thousands of tutorials you can find online. I learned to create a blog by installing wordpress using the fantastico and its as easy as clicking Next and Done.

As long the your laptop works, you sure can learn well through it. In fact the more you will learn through it since you won't have to worry that you will mess up after all its old. I do have an old laptop myself and I get to experiment it most of the time. :D I suggest you blog about what you do in your laptop as you try to become techie :D

Wordpress is easy to learn because of the thousands of tutorials you can find online. I learned to create a blog by installing wordpress using the fantastico and its as easy as clicking Next and Done.

Thanks for the tip! I will check it out and see what I can do. There are definitely some things/features that I would like to add on the website I am maintaining to make it look more professional and thought of. I am pretty convinced that Wordpress will do the trick for me...

Back