need you assistance

Monty

I am too tired with my current hosting due too low performance, email problems and weak support. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names. I've noticed attractive offers provided by webhostingzone.org and ifastnet.com, what host would be best to try?

If you want to choose most trusted, reliable Web hosting services with responsive technical support on planet, I would recommend you AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting.com provides exhaustive web resources at most affordable prices. All shared Hosting plans are backed up by 99.99 % up-time guarantee and fully managed support.

I would like to suggest some popular and good name of web hosting companies accepting webhostingzone:

eHost
iPage
bluehost
justhost
1&1
Godaddy

As I know thcservers.com is a perfect place to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Kvchosting.com is everything and more that I could ask for in a hosting company:
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.

Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited “C” package and get 2 Years Free. Total of 5 Years. (NEW CUSTOMER Only!) ** Free 2 Years will be added automatically once the account is activated.

My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found M6.net and have never looked back.
IMO, they are the absolute best hosting company out there. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Use waxspace, you will get 99.99% Network Uptime, Scalable, Regular Server Backups,24/7 Professional Support and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say webhostingzone.org is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
As I know HostDepot.com is a good time-tested US web host that offer feature-rich web hosting solutions.
Use the code: WML35M1HRC - gives 50% off the price.

Though it's a new company, The Phantom Host is an amazing host! It's backed by NameCheap with UK Data Centers, I could guarantee you it's the cheapest shared hosting you'll find with reliable 99.9% uptime guarantee & performance. You just can't go wrong with them, especially when their Student package which is an amazing package can be purchased for $11.70/YEAR with the coupon code: Student
They also say that it's a Lifetime coupon so when you renew, you'll only be renewing at $11.70 every single year you choose to be with The Phantom Corp.

I suggest you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

If you want to choose most trusted, reliable Web hosting services with responsive technical support on planet, I would recommend you AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting.com provides exhaustive web resources at most affordable prices. All shared Hosting plans are backed up by 99.99 % up-time guarantee and fully managed support.

Back