need vps for my website

Kuratowski

Well, I have a big adult site with a considerable number of visitors.
One of my friends recommended me to choose VPS host for it.
Would like to hear some experts which host would be better to choose? I am thinking about valvps.com. Any sharing is appreciated.

Think that it will be reasonable for you, OP, to widen your search. I know that Findmeavps.com is reliable good one.
Based on the number of positive feedbacks from users who have been looking for vps plans via them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Anyway it is better to know more before signing up. You can check out Libertyvps.com - all of their work is based on quality.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

I know that with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Solvps.com is excellent. On the very rare occasion that I've had a problem, they are quick to respond, and do all they can to help resolve any issue.

It is a legally registered Peruvian Company : We are a new company looking to grow by offering quality services.
We own our equipment. Our servers are Located in USA - California CoreSite.

Would like to hear some experts which host would be better to choose? I am thinking about valvps.com. Any sharing is appreciated.

I would recommend smarthosting and webmcs for your needed. I'm using vps from smarthosting & webmcs as cloud service

VPS deals from a2hosting.com and veeble.org are able to satisfy the demands of many IT users.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

Did you check their reviews and see what their existing clients are saying about them? Check the reviews first before finalizing on them is something you should do first.

I would recommend for Wintellisys. It is an US based IT consultants who provide the most reliable VPS hosting as well as other IT services. Their dedicated team is responsible for defining and delivering solutions to companies looking to move to the cloud, migrate to new messaging platform

There're many big guys in VPS hosting industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there're 3 big guys that I usually use to host a large number of websites on them. 3 of them are Godaddy, Vultr and GreenCloudVPS.

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I've got are 30% off and 25% off on new orders, this's include VPS packages orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in domain and hosting management. Very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains or hosting get expiring, I've always get notification by them, at least before 3 months, that's very good. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Godaddy vps coupon for just only for $1/month latest

With Vultr, They offer SSD VPS at an affordable price, uptime is good. Their customer service is great too. With Vultr, you can create new servers within a minute with the price as low as only $5/month. They also allow hourly billing, which is good for one time experiments where you can launch lots of servers for some period without paying much. Lots of tutorials available to help you out when you're stuck, so even if you're new to server admin stuffs you can easily get things done. For their coupon, you can visit here to get Vultr coupon free $50 for 2 months using latest

With GreenCloudVPS, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I've contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. GreenCloudVPS also give monthly coupons that can help you save 25% off on your VPS purchasing. Especially with GreenCloudVPS, you can host and run some SEO tools such as GSA, XRumber,...For their coupons, you can visit here to get GreenCloudVPS coupon latest

So I would like to recommend 3 VPS providers above to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!

Back