Need to transfer all my files to another host

scarlett

My current hosting provider started to get on my nerves, so I need to transfer all my files to another web hosting provider.
Need US based host offering attractive linux VPS hosting deals.
Disk 30GB
Bandwidth 1 Mbps
Windows
What can you tell me about VPB.com and their hosting services? Is their network uptime good?
What is the best price for such configuration?

I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

I don't have any experience with that host. You will be pleased with 4Goodhosting and their team of professionals. They offer uninterrupted web hosting solution and my experience with them is fantastic. The servers are up 100% and the speed is 3x more faster compare to the last host I have used. The support is 24 hours online and the support agent restored my site files and they done it for Free and I am glad. If I were you, I will contact them today.

You need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support. Check HostingSource.com Windows VPS plans: Virtual Private Cloud Servershostingsource.com
Windows Hyper-V. They are offering 50% off the price on 1st month order. Their network uptime is great, you will be satisfied.

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts. They are worth trying.

I can also say that Downtownhost.com have provided me with some of the most excellent service I have ever received.
I am using a ton of the space provided to me and the only issue I have seen is with slow load times every now and again.

Switching to new host needs little care .Although I have no idea about VPB.com but as per my experience you should choose such a web host who provides free migration . You can check VPS hosting of znetlive.com which comes with maximum network uptime, dedicated round the clock support, SSD caching , Plesk control panel and enhanced security measures.

Most important thing which you should take care is that your old web hosting account should not be cancelled until website migration process is successfully completed.

Demontech.net price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
Easy to understand website. I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!

You will not definitely regret of using smart-web-host.com services. They are reputable company with reasonable deals and helpful fast techies.

I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one. I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Back