Need to host a blog (wordpress) in Europe

WWWmaster

I have a blog that i need to host at European servers preferably in UK because of the location of my visitors.
5GBs of Web Space, 10 Mailboxes, 5 FTP Accounts
How is Gloucestershirehosting.co.uk and Qhoster.com hosting services? Any experience dealing with them?

Do you think that European hosts can meet my needs in terms of speed connection?
will you point me a good host?

You will be pleased dealing with QHoster.com - these guys are reliable. Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages!
It has great, timely support. They offer support through online chat module and via support tickets / email.

Taking into consideration your demands for European hosting I recommend to rely on shineservers.com. They are reliable host with high performance, stability and available support staff.

I'd like to say that greenatom.eu would be great to get hosting solutions at low pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Their service is wonderful, their packages are priced competitively, and their product is the best I've used thus far.
I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application. QHoster.com are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

From my personal experience, I would suggest you with XnYnZ.com . I have hosted my WordPress blog with this web host. This web host provides me a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. You too can have a try with them. Good luck.

The old adage, "you get what you pay for", seems most appropriate in their case, and I would rather pay that few extra dollars for their reliability and competence than to find my sites down for long periods at a stretch, costing me more money than the few bucks I can save in hosting fees.

While I have been hosting with QHoster.com for very long period, the service has been reliable and the company has been responsive to all of my questions. There are many useful features included into their hosting plans.
I really appreciate all the work that they did for me. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

Back