Need shared hosting Mexico location

Russenberg

I have several blogs that i need to host preferable in Mexico because of the location of my visitors.
How is Digitalserver.com.mx hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
Do you think that Mexican hosts can meet my needs in terms of speed connection?
will you point me a good host?

Hello, In past I used them they are good in support but their servers are somewhat overloaded as they have I think oversold them. So That is the only issue you may face.

Seems that good latency can be get from any South American host. As an alternative quality hosting solutions I'd recommend Maxihost.com.br plans. You will get solid Brazil based servers, various useful features and helpful 24/7 available support team.

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

I can say Maxihost.com.br has nice reputation in the Brazil hosting market. They offer 99.99% uptime, zero packet loss and helpful knowledgeable support.

Well, my experience with Digitalservercom.mx has been nothing but superb. Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster.
They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding. Digitalserver.com.mx is offering unique Mexican Ips - great plus.
Its dedicated servers are also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Back