Need shared hosting account in Czech Republic to host wordpress blogs

FarmOrwell

My requirements are 300GBs of bandwidth and 10GBs of disk space. Czech Republic Server location.
I have found wpneuron.com offered cool wordpress hosting accounts.
I want to host 2 blogs.
Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

If they do not have reviews listed for the wordpress web hosting they are either too new or not well known. You can do a domain name check and see how long they have been in business.

You can host your wordpress blog anywhere not just Czech Republic. I would just find good cheap wordpress hosting at a europe hosting company if you can not find one in Czech republic. I use cheap kvm vps that has web hosting paypal for mutiple sites. If your targeting the Czech republic use the domain name if your wordpress blog is for worldwide use .com domain name and web hosting any place you find good hosting price.

Last edited:
I suppose you need to get more reliable options. I know ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.

You can rely on ViUX.com services. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for wordpress. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable

To my mind services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for wordpress hosting. They are highly reliable and their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Back