Need reliable hosting. Malta - location

LIKEUS

Any help to choose a reliable web host? Here are my requirements:
Require over 30 gbs of Storage, Linux. Malta - location.
What can you say about netshop-isp.com.cy hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?

I am so glad I found netshop-isp.com.cy and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.
- locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Los Angeles, Singapore, Hong Kong.
- cpanel web hosting service is fully managed for the client with 24/7 support.
- KVM-based VPS on low-contingency servers and Dedicated Resources on each VPS

Really nice web host!

Since NetShop ISP has good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle the technical issue better in less time. This is a straight-forward, easy-to-use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!

Well, I have been dealing with NetShop IS hosting for a long time.
Everything works well. My website is up and running and I love it!
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.

Shared plans from hosting.uk and misterhost.net are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.
The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.

Highly recommend NetShop ISP hosting for those webmasters looking for a stable host with the helpful support team.

You may try deals from time-tested companies: libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

Back