Need hosting. I will be uploading videos

WWWmaster

I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast. Does such a hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
Do you think QHoster.com hosting will be worth trying or not? Any reviews?

Have a look at hosting from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
They always stay there when you need. That's what I need because I don't want to wait 24 hours for 1 reply and also wait more 24 hours for another reply. That's incredible!

Uptime is good as my sites are always up. Pages load fast. Happy with QHoster.com hosting.
It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com plans are reliable enough to sign up with.
Their tech staff was super helpful in explaining the issues that we were experiencing and how to resolve them. Their help is greatly appreciated!

Finally I have found a good home for my web sites. Datapacket.net is really good option for hosting any kind of web hosts. I rate reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans. Steady so, dudes!

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?

Once you experience the quality and professionalism of centohost.com you would not go anywhere else for your webhosting!
I have always gotten fast, courteous service and the value is great for the money. I have VPS hosting plan.

I find QHoster.com to be knowledgeable with regard to web development.
Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!

Cant quibble about the price either.

Plans from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Back