Need Help For Adsense Approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa|x|John

have any Idea how I Approve Adsense account on My site and i have one problem on by site if admin permission then i give URL my blog here and see any body why don't show my blog on google search?

I am Waiting ..........................

In order to get approved for Adsense, you must have good content on your blog. That means good articles with good content in it without any spelling, or grammar errors, a good looking website that a normal person can easily navigate around, and a decent amount of traffic. Overall, the most important aspect when you're trying to get accepted into Google Adsense is the content. Set up a schedule and publish articles on a consistent basis.

Fill up your blog with unique content for your readers. It must be readable, because Google will review it, and they only want quality sites promoting Adsense. You should also add a unique design.

Getting AdSense approval is getting tougher and tougher nowadays. If you are from a not from an English speaking country, which I suppose you aren't, it's going to take at least 6 months before you will get approved for AdSense.

Getting AdSense approval is getting tougher and tougher nowadays. If you are from a not from an English speaking country, which I suppose you aren't, it's going to take at least 6 months before you will get approved for AdSense.

i make blog before 1.8 year

When you initially sign up for an AdSense account and place the AdSense code on your site, it can take a while before the ads actually start showing up. I think mine took about a week and a half before they started showing. Funny thing was though, Google approved my sites for AdSense, then months later disapproved my sites. I hadn't even made any changes to the sites either.

The main need for Adsense approval is quality and unique content. If your site or blog has enough and unique content then you will get sure approval.

I will tell you the easiest way to be approved for AdSense. Sign up for YouTube and HubPages. Apply for AdSense through YouTube. You will get approved within 24 hours. Now link your HubPages account to AdSense and you'll be fully approved.

I will tell you the easiest way to be approved for AdSense. Sign up for YouTube and HubPages. Apply for AdSense through YouTube. You will get approved within 24 hours. Now link your HubPages account to AdSense and you'll be fully approved.

This is the simplest way that I've ever read about getting an AdSense account, but I have to wonder will this prevent you from getting your sites later rejected like Ohiotom mentioned in his post? I keep hearing how easy it is to lose it all with AdSense, so I'm curious.

It's very easy to lose it all on Adsense. I've been there, and it can be really annoying not to do anything wrong and get banned. Well, my advice is this, don't apply for adsense when your website doesn't have reliable original contents yet. And when your website's traffic is still low. Otherwise they can approve you, but send you off later without giving you any plausible explanation.

Last edited:
It's very easy to lose it all on Adsense. I've been there, and it can be really annoying not to do anything wrong and get banned. Well, my advice is this, don't apply for adsense when your website doesn't have reliable original contents yet. And when your website's traffic is still low. Otherwise they can approve you, but send you off later without giving you any plausible explanation.

Is it best to just consider AdSense as a starter revenue company? I would think people would want to drop it as soon as they get a chance at a company that pays more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back