Need cPanel hosting with 10 gbs of disk and DDoS Protection

FarmOrwell

I need cPanel hosting with 10 gbs of disk and DDoS Protection. My budget is $5/mo.
There are many web hosts out there in the hosting market. Personally I found QHoster.com host. Is it reliable one? Do you know anything about its services?

What other web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

Unfortunately, I never heard about the host you mentioned. Through, I could recommend you AccuWebHosting.com as the excellent Web Hosting provider for all kind of requirements. AccuWebHosting.com provides exhaustive web resources at most affordable prices in all plans. AccuWebHosting holds the widest range of services starting from Super Cheap shared Hosting to High RAM Dedicated server. Also, your requirements are easily fulfilled in Personal Web Hosting at just $3.19 /month.

Overall, QHoster.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP. Join their facebook community: facebook.com/qhoster

Hello,
For c-panel hosting you can visit onlinetroubleshooters.com. We offers Linux shared hosting only at $1.5/mo. In this offers you can buy unlimited Web Space, Bandwidth, Email ID’s, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and 24x7 Technical Support.And for and DDoS Protection you can buy only dedicated server. All normal server is protected with firewall.

I need cPanel hosting with 10 gbs of disk and DDoS Protection. My budget is $5/mo.
There are many web hosts out there in the hosting market. Personally I found QHoster.com host. Is it reliable one? Do you know anything about its services?

What other web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

Did you check their reviews and see what their existing clients are saying about them? Check the reviews first before finalizing on them is what I could suggest.

Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting company so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

QHoster.com is trustworthy and well-known web hosting provider. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Contact them directly for further details. Their FB page is really good and informative: facebook.com/qhoster

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the best host which hosting plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

I rely on Scopehosts SSD based shared hosting services. they provide best hosting services with DDOS protection, free cPanel, high speed and more. give a try.

Back