need cheap ASP.NET hosting with europe datacenter..

Rebecca

i want cheap ASP.NET hosting who operates their data center in europe, better yet in UK or france.
I know this is exaggerating and my need is too much, my budget is about €4.00. Any of you have a recommendation?
you can tell me your experience here.

I suggest you to get hosting from experienced hosts. Using Aspnix.com will give you satisfaction and reliable windows hosting solutions. This company provides reliable and fast services with 100% uptime.

I have read a review which said that Hostforlife.eu is the best ASP.NET hosting in europe. is it really true? Is there any of you who ever had an experience with them? Are they really trusted? Please share your experience. If you have another recommendation for web host which support ASP.NET hosting with cheap price, please let me know.

I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality windows hosting solutions with highest uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Hi tekel, you have suggested the same hosting provider as what Kuratowski said. Don't you have another recommendation?
thanks in advance :)

Hi tekel, you have suggested the same hosting provider as what Kuratowski said. Don't you have another recommendation?
thanks in advance :)

Think that you will not regret having looked at QHoster.com windows hosting deals. Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting. Payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller

I support Aspnix.com recommendation. They are reputable host with high available support and reasonable prices. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.

Think that you will not regret having looked at QHoster.com windows hosting deals. Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting. Payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller

are they really offer ASP.NET Hosting? I have visited the website but i didn't get the information at all about their support on ASP.NET hosting. do you have another recommendation which hosting provider who support ASP.NET hosting?

are they really offer ASP.NET Hosting? I have visited the website but i didn't get the information at all about their support on ASP.NET hosting. do you have another recommendation which hosting provider who support ASP.NET hosting?

If you need europe data center, hostforlife.eu seems good option for you.

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Aspnix.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Hi guys, thanks for your recommendations. Finally, i choose to host my ASP.NET site in Hostforlife.eu server. I'm happy using Hostforlife hosting service. Uptime is perfect. They offer various server locations: UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, etc. It's a good cheap ASP.NET hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done. I especially love their support.

Back