Need advice for Webhosting

akash008

Hello,

I am akash, i am looking for the webhosting provider for my domain please can anyone help me in this issue.

I want 24hours support and best server configurations with highspeed processors please advice me someone i am new guy for this webhosting.

Hello,

I am akash, i am looking for the webhosting provider for my domain please can anyone help me in this issue.

I want 24hours support and best server configurations with highspeed processors please advice me someone i am new guy for this webhosting.

Before selecting any web hosting provider you can consider the following points:
• Account safety and security
• Space management
• High server uptime
• Bandwidth limit
• Customer and technical support
• Latest hardware
• Inexpensive plans
If you are satisfied the above mentioned factors, then you can choose it.. If you are interested to host your website on Linux based platform means visit 9CubeHosting.com I have personally experienced with them. They will satisfy all the requirements you have mentioned.

We recommend KnownHost VPS. They've been very good to us, fast support, very reliable, etc. We came from HostGator and before that used GoDaddy, both of which were awful. HostGator was good at first, but once they were acquired by EIG they went straight down the tube and had most of the same reliability issues we encountered on GoDaddy.

VPS is a bit more pricey and you won't have the "unlimited" status that comes along with most shared hosting plans. However, "unlimited" hosting is nothing more than a fallacy because they still place limits on you and if you ever went viral or started getting a lot of traffic in a short amount of time, they would tell you that you were putting too much stress on the server and they'd force you to upgrade or deal with a down site. With most VPS plans you can pay as you go so if you did ever need additional resources, they can upgrade you within a few minutes so you're back up and running.

I would say that gigapros is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Pages load fast.
Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

One of my friend have hosted his website on AccuWebHosting's server. He is very happy with the services provided by this host. So, if you are searching for a reliable Web Hosting provider with excellent customer support, the best option would be AccuWebHosting.com. This company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support via Live Chat and email. In Shared Hosting plans, accuwebhosting provides following features :
  • cPanel/WHM control panel.
  • Fantastico.
  • Full Directory Security Control.
  • Full Website Backups
  • Free Shared SSL.
  • Host Unlimited domain
  • Free domain with YEARLY payments.
  • Instant Activation
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Price Freeze Guarantee

NetYep.com control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.
I actually enjoy getting their newsletter every month - they're hilarious, in a moderately-amusing way.

I hosted with GlowHost.com for a year before moving to back to a dedicated server for all my sites.
They always made me aware of any works going on their clusters, i.e when they upgraded php and mysql. I have found the speed of the site overall is fine, downloads are faster than the old dedicated server and I have not yet experienced any downtime with them.

I can say that choosing a host is not an easy thing to do. Personally I like ASPHostPortal.com web hosting deals.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, very fast server.

Don't necessarily choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Quality hosting services are available form panamaserver.com and a2hosting.com.
They have affordable prices and high uptime and their servers are supported well.

You are right mate GoDaddy is really good with their support and they really the best choice we can make given that we want our site to be stable so I will also advice you or anyone to use Hosting from GoDaddy only and that’s via using the awesome promo code “30word” this is highly exciting offer from GoDaddy since it gives us 30% discount on all item purchase including hosting!

Hello,

If you are in seek of a reliable web host, I would suggest you with TheWebPole.com this web host provides a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Good luck.

When it comes to hosting we need to be very careful in not going with wrong one or it will really hamper our site in a huge way. I usually look for good support in hosting companies because problems come often and to find solution for it and without having a good hosting company we will never be able to make our site big. I depend on lowhosting site since they guide me on everything.

Back