Need a server to sign up with

Twot

Hostwinds.com and legionbox.com provide servers which are good for me and I need to know more about their activity in the Internet, so which way is better to sign up with?

Use servers from time-tested company like oissite.com.
The value is great, my web site is really fast, and the people have been exceptional as well. All in all, I definitely Recommend them; the money will be very well-spent.

Servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net can be suitable for all your demands.
Reliable servers are excellent, reliable, and really powerful - love all the features and the support is second to none.

Hostsailor.com and suissrack.com servers are great.
The tech support crew is knowledgeable and responds quickly to help you resolve any issues. I know this personally because I have contacted them with my problems several times and those issues were resolved quickly and to my customer's satisfaction. Great Prices, Great Offerings, and Great Service.

Take advantage to find affordable dedicated server hosting at Centohost.com site.
They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!
I can proudly say I am hosted by them!

Back