Need a quality shared hosting account ...

Tekel

I need a quality shared account and two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net. So which plan would you stick to and why?

Use shared plans from hostingsource.com and avansit.com companies as they are considered to be the best.
Support has to be one of the best around. You can get someone on the line almost immediately.
Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.

It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, Kvchosting.net met all my specific demands.
They are honest, fast and their professionalism goes outside the bounds.

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Hostforweb.com and their website hosting deals.
Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.

The best deals are available from hostingsource.com and avansit.com.
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.

Quality shared accounts are available form QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF) and HostSailor.com (60% off + free .com).
Their support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with questions, they're always responding so professionally. My website is always up and running without problems.

The quality of the hosting is very good, I can proudly say I am hosted with kvchosting.net provider.
Good service with fast enough support guys at acceptable price. This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

Always responded to my questions quickly. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
Kvchosting.net seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.

I would recommend kvchosting.net to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price. This host is simply superb. It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time, where I can define virtual directories myself, all in full trust and which really performs at high speed.

Back