Need a good E-commerce Web Host

WWWmaster

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
Have seen ifastnet.com offered nice ecommerce hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? (especially for running e-shops)

I suppose you should have more reliable options. I can say jnhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
I have been with Jhplatinum.com ssd web hosting for at least 8 months now. Very rarely have I had problems and when I did, they were handled quickly by support tickets.
97% Off (New Signups Apply to new signups only, Billing Cycles Semi-Annually)
Promotion Code JP6mo97 - Expiry Date 31/03/2015

I'd like to say that techlogicsolutions.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that thcservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

I started a search one year ago for a hosting provider that people were actually happy with. That's how I found glowhost.com. The volume of comments from happy customers led me to this decent web host.

Many hosting sites are available now a days with affordable price, most of customers or buyers get confused about what to buy for ecommerce web host. You just go through the reviews of different sites you will definately get the website of your choice.

Last edited:
I would highly prefer isolated environment such as VPS Hosting to host ecommerce websites. Because ecommerce websites are heavy and resource hungry compared to an average website and it demands dedicated resources.

Ordinary shared hosting environment cannot handle load of these websites. Though you want to host your store in shared host, I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com as the excellent Web Hosting provider with highly optimized web server specially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc. Instead of conventional LAMP environment, AccuWebHosting offers Highly optimized Web Hosting environment for PHP based CMS which includes:

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites

You will get FREE IP address on purchase of SSL certificate. I am not sure with the web hosting performance of web host you mentioned. However, you can google for the same and check their reviews at trusted website and forums.

Impossible to cancel an account even with clear instructions and justifications. It felt like they wanted to do whatever they could to avoid refunding my hosting even though I never used it and requested the refund one day after ordering.

Back