Navy Blue Kitchen Cabinets: Question

tofow

Hello everyone.

I'm considering updating my kitchen and am drawn to navy blue cabinets. I love the rich, bold color, but I have a few questions. How does navy blue pair with different countertop materials, like quartz or granite? Also, what type of hardware looks best with navy cabinets—should I go with gold, silver, or black?

Lastly, does anyone have tips on how to ensure the color doesn’t make the space feel too dark? I'd love to hear about your experiences and any design inspiration you might have!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Navy blue cabinets are a fantastic choice! They bring sophistication and depth to any kitchen. When pairing with countertops, Navy Blue kitchen cabinets work beautifully with light-colored quartz or white granite, providing a striking contrast. For a more dramatic look, consider a darker granite, but make sure to incorporate lighter elements elsewhere to balance it out.

As for hardware, gold and brass accents can add warmth and elegance, while silver or brushed nickel can create a sleek, modern vibe. Black hardware also looks stunning and adds a bold touch.

To prevent the space from feeling too dark, incorporate plenty of natural light, use lighter shades for walls and backsplashes, and consider adding open shelving to create a more open feel. Accent lighting can also brighten the space, making your navy cabinets pop

Back