my wordpress adsence account disable

I have never heard of them disabling an account for this. Most of the time it is because of invalid clicks. But from what I understand is, once you are disabled then you can never get it back. You might need to look into other resources for ads.

It happened to me just the same with me, they said me he had invalid clicks.
My only regret is not being able to create any more but has done is that they know.
Try to use other services because I think that you will never can* use adsense

It amazes me how many people believe they can cheat and that Google won't find out. You could try Yahoo Bing Network who I have found to be a nice replacement - although they don't seem to be as good showing relevant ads as Adsense was.

I have an my account disabled before. I had a new site, and got a very high number of hits fairly quickly, and then boom people went crazy clicking ads, then Google banned me. I reached my cash-out threshold in a week. Not sure what happened, but I was so excited, then my account got banned.

I was never able to recover the account, and even to this day, that account is blacklisted, I cannot use it even with new sites to sign up. In my experience, once Google makes a decision, it is made.

Well if you have a wordpress blog that is inactive in adding content or gets a few invalid clicks on your ads, you can be banned. I don't recommend every using adsence. There are networks out there that will be better for your traffic and you don't have to worry about being banned once you reach the payout. Take a look at some CPA or different PPC networks.

Well if you have a wordpress blog that is inactive in adding content or gets a few invalid clicks on your ads, you can be banned. I don't recommend every using adsence. There are networks out there that will be better for your traffic and you don't have to worry about being banned once you reach the payout. Take a look at some CPA or different PPC networks.

I was going to say that I have never heard of Adsense banning someone for not posting enough new content, but then again I was banned because they believe I MIGHT do something to break their rules in the future, so I suppose they will ban for anything these days.

Back