My website is showing 3rd position in google.com but not all showing in google.co.in

wayanadan

My website wayanad-tours.com is showing 3rd position (Home page) in google.com search using the keyword "wayanad tour packages". But it is not at all showing the site for the same keyword for the same keyword when searching using google.co.in. Please suggest what will be the cause for this scenario?

One more thing I forgot to ask. The keyword wayanad tour packages is repeated many place in home page. I though because of over optimization it is not showing in google.co.in But if the reason is over optimization then it will not show in google.com also right? Please anyone help.

Your website in ranking for the Global keywords. To rank your website in Google local you need to perform local seo and perform certain off page techniques to build your website ranking in local search engines.

My website wayanad-tours.com is showing 3rd position (Home page) in google.com search using the keyword "wayanad tour packages". But it is not at all showing the site for the same keyword for the same keyword when searching using google.co.in. Please suggest what will be the cause for this scenario?

SEO for Google is actually way too simple and easily within logical part. In general Google uses backlinks and mentions cross the net to determine what your website deals with and how famous it is(/should be).

In your case you need to opt for local citation sites, classified ads, and add "India" to your content as well as Anchor text (in future link building campaigns). This will improve your website's local ranking. The same strategy will work well if you are looking to optimize for specific set of cities in India.

All cookies are allowed by default, but you can adjust this setting and clear.Not all cookies are bad.Cookies can also help a website remember your location, so it can provide you. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.To allow only first-party cookies and block all third-party cookies, check that.

Back