My Site is not crawled

NikunjPatel

I have one website in which on-page,sitemap.xml,robots.txt,webmaster tool are clearly. But,this site is not crawled by search engine. So,I am confused about it. Please kind me give suggestions for what is the problem for that.

You can use "Fetch as Google" options in Google Webmaster Tool.

If you use WordPress then you can active ping service and update your ping list.

If you use a different CMS, then you can ping your website pages/posts manually using third part website/tools.

1. check your site is indexed or not by search "site:yourdomain"
2. use WebmasterTool to check robots.txt if it blocks GG bót from crawling. Note that if you change robots.txt, it can take up to 2 days to update the changes
3. use "Fetch as Google", if it can fetch, so everything is fixed
4. check your sitemap is updated or not, then submit it
5. you can try using https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url for more indexing chances

Put your site in google search like site:url of your site and see the result, if it does not appear, keep patience for some days and check it from your webmaster tools. Also check it in bing and yahoo searches.

As your suggestion, I have checked my site in bing and yahoo search engine. My site crawled in both of search engines. But why my site is not crawled in google? There is no crawl errors in webmaster tool.

Back