my Ebay customers not buying from my website dilemna

camlydia

Every time I ship a Ebay sale out from my Ebay listing sales, I include my new website info with a coupon for discount when using my website for buying. I have many repeat Ebay buyers, too, many of which are collectors who watch for my latest on Ebay and will buy when that comes up.
Yet, there are NOT going to my website to buy instead. Only 2 out of many many have bought via my website. They will instead buy again on Ebay from me.
The prices are better, way more designs/items to get rather than limited on my ebay auctions due to seller limits, for one.
Grave disappointment. Counted on getting most of my Ebay buyer following switched over to my website. ?????
Only thing I can figure (???) is that the Ebay buyer might feel they may get ripped off by buying direct from one's own website. If so, you would think my long time repeat Ebay buyers would have trust in me by now. 100% FB. Fast shipment, etc. What else could it possibly be? My website is set up for ease of use, should be well organized. Paypal shopping cart. Put time and money into setting up my website. The dream to Get from out and under for a majority of Ebay sales to rather my website, has gone down the tubes.
Thought some of you might have some input on this one that is of such importance to me.

Back