Mulberry Silk Sleep Eye Mask Question

susanmark

Hi everyone!

I’ve recently been considering purchasing a mulberry silk sleep eye mask, as I’ve heard they’re great for promoting better sleep and are gentle on the skin. However, I have a few questions before I dive in. How do they compare to other materials, like cotton or polyester, in terms of comfort and effectiveness?

Are there any specific brands you would recommend? Also, is there any difference in quality between 19 momme and 22 momme silk? I’d love to hear your experiences and insights!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi there! Compared to cotton and polyester, silk is typically much softer and more breathable, which can enhance your comfort during sleep. Additionally, the luxurious feel of silk pearl can elevate your sleeping experience, making it feel even more indulgent. Silk is also less absorbent, helping to retain your skin's moisture and preventing friction that can irritate.

As for brands, I highly recommend looking into Slip and Lunya; they’re well-known for their quality silk sleep masks. Regarding the momme weight, 19 momme is still high-quality, but 22 momme silk is denser and often considered more luxurious and durable. The heavier weight can provide a more substantial feel and greater light-blocking ability.

Back