Microsoft Surface and Surface Pro Has Its Issues To Get Fixed

Sayun

Microsoft Really cheers up with surface and surface pro since it has more positive feedbacks in its design, structure and other notable advantages in that tablet in which pad pro fails. But what so ever Microsoft is back with its some unfixed issues.

Especially battery with stand time. When it is in sleep mode the battery drains up, it pressurise me to carry over the charge cable with me. If I tell surface to sleep for some time actually it dies. It is ridiculously a continuing issue with the laptop and tablet being fixing from the past decade.

My question is how the greatest company with an awesome product forgets to fix this issue which has lots and lots of testing before establishing the product. But somehow they assured that it will be fixed in next year.

Yep, Microsoft is working for that to fix the issue, thus, Microsoft asks its reps to don’t give any time limits to fix it. It will be surely fixed in later 2016 as I said before.

It also has some software updates indeed if you are with your Microsoft surface you can update it near your Microsoft store (It is damn easy).Else you have to wait for some time to get your product updated. If are a new buyer the updates may even pre-installed with it.

Read Full blog from Microsoft Surface and Surface pro has its Issues to get fixed

Back