Maxcdn Vs Cloudflare

mindsini

Want to host a busy website of mine and i do not have budget of putting a dedicated server as of now. One approach i will be using to bring down the load on the server is use of Content Delivery Network. Two CDN's i am considering are Cloudflare and MaxCDN but i am not sure which one should i be using because there are lot of reviews on the internet on both of them and i can not reach to any conclusion even after spending about couple of hours and reading pros and cons of both of them.

Please tell me which CDN should i go with and what are the advantages or disadvantages of each of them. Is Cloudflare and Maxcdn both offer same quality of service or is one better than the other in some ways.

Want to host a busy website of mine and i do not have budget of putting a dedicated server as of now. One approach i will be using to bring down the load on the server is use of Content Delivery Network. Two CDN's i am considering are Cloudflare and MaxCDN but i am not sure which one should i be using because there are lot of reviews on the internet on both of them and i can not reach to any conclusion even after spending about couple of hours and reading pros and cons of both of them.

Please tell me which CDN should i go with and what are the advantages or disadvantages of each of them. Is Cloudflare and Maxcdn both offer same quality of service or is one better than the other in some ways.

If you are on Wordpress you can use both if you want but I havent done it myself.
I found this tutorial and just implemented cloudflare and it also stated there that you can use MAXCDN at the same time.
All with the help of W3 Total Cache.

The tutorial is here:
Activating Ludicrous Speed: Combine CloudFlare With a CDN on Your Blog | Wptuts+

I think that the main difference is the price. You can also check others: keycdn, cdn.net, cdnsun.com or cdnify

Hello, why not use myhosting.com or cloudflare or dacentec.com. All of them are very good in providing their services. Also myhosting VPS web hosting are of supreme quality and they are also having cheap rates with good support. Cloudflare is also good but their web hosting prices are very high.

If you have a busy website and you can't afford dedicated server why not go for VPS Hosting providers. Any way you can go for cloudflare as they have more public exposure compared to Maxcdn. And also their are many firms who provide free plugin of cloudflare in cpanel for web masters so that the web master can easily connect their site to cloudflare network. Also by using cloudflare you can avoid low level DDOS attack as they have security feature also available for their clients. Also you should try to choose a quality hosting provider so that your website never overloads during peak hours.

Back