magento commerce based online shop?

LIKEUS

Hello,
I have magento commerce based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? What are your views on KVChosting.net VPS hosting solutions?

(and is there any example website). I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

I've been using hostnamaste.com openvz vps for more than a year and they are excellent.
Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.
Great web host.

I cant say about prices since I havent looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny.
They get an A+ for running the business with a good product and unmatched customer support.
Happy with kvchosting.net web host - recommended.

The speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors. I like Web Host Pro web host. I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with this host by my side, I never worry about that anymore.

Last edited:
No other host, but Kvchosting.net web host, made my website up and running. Recommended 100%...
This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.

Back