Low Price UK Hosting

BlackCobra

Hey everyone,

Today I'd like to share with you all a new host that I've recently come across, this host's data centers are located in the UK and is backed by NameCheap Tier 4 Hosting! This Host currently has deals for students at 70% off (LIFETIME) from December 3rd to December 19th for Phantom Select Hosting and 75% off for their Beta launch from December 3rd to December 5th for Phantom Deluxe Hosting (Practically unlimited everything)! The Coupon codes are Student, Beta

The best part about The Phantom Host is that they even allow you to purchase monthly subscriptions for EVERY plan with NO SETUP FEES!

The URL for this website is Portal Home - The Phantom Host

Please note that I am not affiliated with The Phantom Host and am doing this out of good spirit opposed to financial gain.

According to my experience smart-web-host.com is perfect option for your needs. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time, you will be pleased.

To my mind smart-web-host.com web hosting solutions are trustworthy. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
I can say that SolVPS.com is one of the best options for getting hosting in UK. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Rather than thinking about discounts, its always better to choose the hosting provider who is having good reviews and is available 24x7 via email, chat or call support, should have good up-time guarantee and if also provides money back guarantee, it can be the best opt from the point of view of security.

As I know smart-web-host.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
You can use 30FURTHER coupon and get 30% off!

To my mind smart-web-host.com web hosting solutions are trustworthy. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Back