Low cost shared plan to buy

Avansit.com is not the only company to have a deal with.
Rockhoster.com is also able to satisfy all your needs.
Their support teams are also good and they provide quick response.

Use shared accounts from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com as they are proven to be the best.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

Which shared plan is better to sign up with - QHoster.com or Avansit.com?

QHoster.com have been a great host for me. The sites I host are generally low-traffic. It is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them.

As an alternative can also put forward a recommendation to give Hostyd.org shared hosting a try.
They have live chat to help if you get stuck... and they seem to be available almost all the time.

Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to Hostforweb shared hosting now. Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Not many of the popular hosts offer the features they have. It is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.

Don't look any further just go for QHoster.com and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart. You can make your own backups too and retrieve a file which you've accidentally overwritten or deleted from the directory. I LOVE IT! Overall, a very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do.

Back