Low cost server to sign up with ...

Both companies - QHoster.com and Legionbox.com - are the best in the whole IT industry.
Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.

Discounts for all QHoster.com hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33
Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle). Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

I've been with QHoster.com for over 8 months now and their service is excellent. My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended. Their customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.

Absolutely incredible service and customer support. I've been with many hosting providers and have never found a host that offers the service and support I get from QHoster Web Host! Uptime and Speed have been superb. I like this host.

Servers from hosting.uk and hostround.com are worth your attention.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

I've never had hosting services before, but after doing my research QHoster hosting was the only host I could find without no bad comments. But with the prices being so cheap I was still a bit skeptical, but I gave it a go and it has just been such a smooth and hassle free experience.

VPS9 Network offers a wide range of Powerful Netherlands Dedicated Servers providing amazing Flexibility, owned Resources, and Safety in TIER III+ Datacenter. Our Servers are most Compatible for creating Gaming Servers, Websites with Large Traffic and Databases, and also capable of In-house Large Enterprise Applications.

Back