Low cost server is needed ...

The best low cost server for blog hosting depends on what you want. Are you going to use windows servers or linux. Do you want c panel or cpanel alternative that lets you host multiple wordpress bogs with easier to use control panel than c panel. Do you want low cost server in one country or are your blog or websites for multiple countries. Use cheap low cost server that has free set up no upgrade fees. I also like low cost website server that has vree 30 day money back g

Servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Connection speed 10/10. Support with chat 10/10.

Overall, hostingsource.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com servers are worth trying.
Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.

Once you experience the quality and professionalism of Zakservers.com you'd not go anywhere else for your webhosting!
I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).
Recommend their offshore dedicated servers.

I like hostingsource.com services very much! Very reliable. There are no hidden traps or fees.
Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Back