Looking for Shared Hosting in UK

Russenberg

I have 2 blogs that I need to host in UK because of the location of my audience.
I've done a search and found netyep.com, they have servers in UK and US.
What do you know about them? Are they ok?

Need to consult with you, guys.

They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
Netyep.com have instant setup on most of their packages so your account is ready for you in minutes after your first payment.
Uptime guarantee is 99.9%

I spent a lot of time looking for a web host for my business. It was very confusing.
When I came across netyep.com web hosting accounts I recognized that they were resourceful, affordable and feature-rich. So, I decided to try them as they also offered 30-day money back guarantee.
I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.

I think you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I prefer to use webhosting solutions from shineservers.com. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch. You can also receive 25% discount with coupon code 25OFF!

You will be pleased dealing with shineservers.com solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their affordable pricing and helpful support.

Try web hosting services from Leasedlayer.com. they are really quick and affordable. Recently I had a chat with the sales team they do even provide best web hosting deals for new clients.

Back