Looking for Reseller Account

WWWmaster

Hi,
I'm helping a friend who currently has a cpanel reseller account with a provider and his is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage. He is looking around for a new Reseller Account. He currently pays around $100 a year for the following:
100GB HDD
2250GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
1 Dedicated IP Address
40 Accounts
Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
What can you say about QHoster.com reseller hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?
If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.
Thanks

I'm so happy to be using Centohost.com for all my hosting needs! Try their reseller hosting packages. The support is fast, friendly and dedicated. There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.

Great! There are many providers that offer reseller accounts for various products and services. Here are some popular options:

1) HostGator: HostGator offers reseller accounts for web hosting, where you can create and manage your own hosting accounts for your clients. They provide a variety of plans with different storage and bandwidth options, and you can brand the service with your own company name and logo.

2) GoDaddy: GoDaddy offers reseller accounts for domain names, where you can buy and sell domain names to your clients. They also offer a variety of other products and services, such as web hosting, website builders, and email marketing, that you can resell to your clients.

3) ResellerClub: ResellerClub offers reseller accounts for web hosting, domain names, and email hosting, as well as other products and services such as SSL certificates and website builders. They provide a white-label platform that allows you to brand the service with your own company name and logo.

4) Ingram Micro: Ingram Micro offers reseller accounts for software licenses, where you can buy and resell software licenses from various vendors such as Microsoft, Adobe, and Symantec. They also offer other products and services such as cloud services, hardware, and networking solutions.

These are just a few examples of reseller account providers. It's important to research and compare different options to find the one that best fits your needs and budget.

I would highly recommend QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting solutions if you are looking for quality services with all the features you may need for successful running of web sites. One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.

I've been with QHoster.com web host for 2 years now and couldn't be happier!
They offer instant setup - no prepayments, no credit cards are asked. It has been the perfect web hosting provider for me.

Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget! QHoster.com is 5-star hosting service.
I am glad to deal with them. Great prices. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.

Back