Looking for hosting. My budget 30$> per month

FarmOrwell

Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 30$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month).

HOSTING CALCULATION
1500GB/month Bandwidth for music storage.
30GB Space for music storage.
1GB more Space for script+image storage.
512 MB ram (I will run 2 WordPress in one site with - 4-5 plugin+another 4-5 plugin default with theme)
2 Database
1ftp ac
Any info on Hostnamaste.com web hosting? Are they reliable?
Alternatives please for comparison?

Try hosting services from reliable providers: cantech.in and libertyvps.net.
Their services are truly above and beyond my expectations.

I have no hesitation in recommending QHoster.com hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation in recommending them to you. Use the code: XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times! Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

Accounts from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.

I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is perfect.
Their control panel is easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend hostnamaste.com to anyone.

Finally, I found a perfect place for hosting my WordPress blogs - it is kvchosting.net web host with stable US servers.
Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend it to other webmasters.

Back