Looking For Cheap VPS located in Netherlands or Hong Kong

scarlett

Hi everybody,

Hope I am posting in the right sub-forum!

We are looking for a VPS provider that has servers in either Netherlands or Hong Kong; doesn't have to be both. We'd like to install squid proxy on the Linux server and also have the potential to use 25+ IPs. We would like to start slow with 5 IPs to test first. We are not e-mailing from these servers or doing anything illegal whatsoever.**We work in advertising and need more social media accounts on unique IPs. Dose anyone hear about VPB.com? any suggestions?

Thanks

You can get nice VPS hosting in Hong Kong if you choose Vpsnine.com. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from Serverlogix.com, their VPS accounts have a free cPanel and they are self-managed.
Prices are low and they provide their services taking into account thew needs of many webmasters.

If you are looking for vps I recommend to try free services that would help you to find suitable host provided by findmeavps.com. Believe their team of experts will assist you to get the best VPS host for your needs.

I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be best option to get server hosting solutions. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
My personal experience proved that findmeavps.com is a very helpful free service that helps to compare various VPS hosts and choose the best one.

Quality VPS deals are available from superbithost.com, they have servers in Netherlands and Hong Kong and in many other locations.
Bitcoin is their anonymous payment method and there are no contacts on them.

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.
I like QHoster.com as it offers hosting in various server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

leo privacy is a cool app to hide anything u want...so that no one can see ur personal images videos contacts anything...must have app...As I can hide the images, videos and then etc etc in this app since instead of installing separate apps for the same...

I know Libertyvps.net got to be the best in NL. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

I was with VPS9.net, Got very affordable VPS hosting plan. Technical team is available live for any kind of technical issues and does quick response to support issues. You can try them.

According to my experience Libertyvps.net is really nice option to get NL hosting solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are affordable.

I can say quality service comes with higher price, I would suggest you to check scopehosts SSD vps hosting services, You will get fast and secure hosting services on affordable prices. you can check their services and features

Back